Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer Party Idea

I love having outdoor parties in the summer. A few weeks ago, we had a birthday party for my friend Bettina in the backyard in Southampton. With a few simple touches, it was super festive. We got 18" white balloons at a party store, ordered wine labels from Pinhole Press, put out tiki torches, and got a fire pit at a yard sale (and Kara brought some adorable hats, the cute white banner, and some sparklers). It was a great success, mostly because of the beautiful night, and all of the rose didn't hurt. I tied these tassels to the balloons to add a little flare. I highly recommend the big, white balloons - so festive!

Here are the labels. 
And the table.
The lawn furniture, fire pit, balloon, and tiki torches.
And everyone enjoying the fire after the sun went down.

1 comment:

  1. Summer parties are always fun and it is a great time to chill out with friends and family. For this reason I have planned to throw a party at best New York city party location. Can you help me with some good location ideas please?

    ReplyDelete