Tuesday, November 24, 2009

High Line Hot Cocoa

Of course, strolling the new High Line this summer was nice. Flowers, warm breezes, and everyone at a leisurely pace enjoying the view. In the less flowery holiday season, I didn't see myself visiting the High Line, but now I want to go. November's been unseasonably warm so far, but I hear it's about to get colder. Now that it's almost Thanksgiving, I'm craving New York at Christmastime and hot chocolate and shopping. Apparently, now on the High Line they're serving up one of those--hot chocolate. It's an organic hot chocolate stand with cocoa made from sustainably grown cocoa and milk from local farmers. If you're doing some Christmas shopping in the West Village, maybe hitting up Marc Jacobs for some accessories or the apple store for a new iphone, take a break and linger above the city for a while with some hot chocolate--I know that's my plan for next weekend.

Click here to learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment