Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fred Flare Stocking Stuffers



I came across a pretty amusing website a while back and just rediscovered it yesterday. Fred Flare is a shop in Brooklyn, but luckily for me because I rarely make it under the river/across the bridge, they also have a website. On here you can find cheeseburger phones, bacon scented soap, and books dedicated to "geeky dreamboats" (George Michael Bluth, anyone?) Despite their wacky and ironic hodgepodge, they also have some cute jewelry and bags thrown in. If you're looking for that perfect, where-ever-did-you-find-this? present, or gag gift, or just want to browse a fun website, check out fredflare.com. I actually really like the forget me knot ring, so if anyone out there wants to get me a present...

No comments:

Post a Comment