Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Married!

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I was a bit preoccupied as Jamie and I got MARRIED over the weekend! It was so perfect in every way. The weather was warm, sunny, and clear, the flower girls were adorable, our friends were so sweet and fun, the band was incredible, and we just had the best, best time. So now, I am Sybil Bunn Pool! (And I promise, more recipes are on the way!)

Our honeymoon will be India in December, so I'm sure they'll be lots of good cooking posts after that, too! (And it gives us something to look forward to now that the whirlwind of wedding planning is over.)


I haven't gotten the pictures back from the photographer yet, but here are a few from friends and the photo booth.
 Some photo booth gems
 Our first dance
 Sparklers
 Leaving the church
Groomsmen

1 comment: