Thursday, March 15, 2012

Growler Station

Do you have a growler? Jamie and I love them! We used to live right above Blind Tiger and would fill up our growler with fresh microbrew beer anytime we had friends over. Then they stopped filling growlers and we moved a few blocks away, so ours has been gathering dust on top of our kitchen cabinets.

I walked by the Growler Station last night and decided it was time to start up our fresh beer drinking again. It's so cool! I had been meaning to go. They have tons of canned and bottled beer and about 25 beers on tap. You can buy a growler there, fill yours up, or, if you forgot yours or don't have it handy (like me last night) they fill up a plastic soda style bottle for you! We got one of my favorites, Southampton Publick House Biere de Mars. It's also cheaper than filling it up at a bar. The Biere de Mars was $13 but there were some on the list that were $11 (and some that got up to $25). Next time you have people over, go get a couple of different beers and have a tasting! I think we might, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment