Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween

Jamie's, mine, Maria's, Bryce's
I have always loved Halloween. I used to start planning my costumes in the summer and give my mom detailed designs of the various outfits she had to sew for me in time for the parties and trick-or-treating. Lots of trips to the fabric store and arguing over hem length. Aside from dressing up (and meeting my loving husband), one of my favorite things about Halloween is pumpkin carving. We had our friends Bryce and Maria over to carve pumpkins last night. It was so fun! And they all turned out to be so different. I highly recommend you all have a little pumpkin carving get together this weekend!

Also, Halloween is now even more amazingly special because on Halloween three years ago (October 31, 2009) I met Jamie. Now I don't only get to dress up and carve pumpkins, but I get to do it all with my Jameball. I love you!!

1 comment: