Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Vegetable Garden Week 14

Hello! Another garden update. Everything looks good and we had more snap peas than ever. We still haven't finished eating them! I also had some beets and made beet chips - super tasty. And made our first fried zucchini blossoms of the season. More below.
Carrots in love!!

 Tons of snap peas
That's en eggplant plant in the middle flanked by two hot pepper plants, and some beautiful zinnias.
These are the first of my mini orange tomatoes!
Beets and carrots - some of the carrots were too close together so I yanked out this odd looking one.
Zucchinis! Look at all those blossoms, yum
Cucumbers
First of the Black Trifele Tomatoes
First of the Super Sweet 100 - looks like there will be a lot!!
My little gardening companion
Something is eating my brussel sprouts!! I need to spray them
My beets and carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment